Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 01:40:05 -0600
From:      Michael Porter <ocean@wavefront.com>
To:        anthony@sohopros.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help getting package.

anthony@sohopros.com wrote:

> Can someone tell me exactly how to pkg_add netscape-3.04
> off of a FreeBSD 2.2.5 cdrom.  This is how I have been
> trying to add this package:
>
> pkg_add /cdrom/All/netscape-3.04
>
> I know that my /cdrom is mounted, but I still get errors
> saying that the file does no exist.  Is netscape-3.04 on
> the FreeBSD 2.2.5 cd?  If not what is the best way to get
> netscape on my machine?  Is there a better bowser?
>
> Thanks is advance!
>
> Anthony ...
>
> Anthony E. Coley
> SohoPros
> Consultant
> anthony@sohopros.com

  Nah, netscape isn't on the disk.  Copyright concerns I think.  You can
get Communicator 4.04 here:

ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.04/development/english/unix/freebsd/professional_edition

I think that's it, I didn't check, so if you get error 404 (does not
exist) go back to /pub/communicator and follow the directories

Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com