Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:42:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfg@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Subject:   Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD?

=0A--- Lun 4/6/12, Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl> ha scritto:=0A...=0A=
=0A> =0A> I personally do not care if it will be LibreOffice or Apache=0A> =
OpenOffice as long as it's working and not pulling in=0A> KDE4/QT4/GTK (mos=
t people/linux distros are abandoning OO=0A> for Libre though it appears), =
but if human =0A> resources are scarce, shouldn't we (who?) decide that one=
=0A> big editor (tm) is plenty?=0A>=0A=0AI am not meaning you should use on=
e or the other, I=0Areally don't care. I am saying that if you want to=0Ase=
e LibreOffice or Chrome or anything working well=0Athen *you* have to do yo=
ur part and not assume it's=0APC-BSD or whomever else's fault when it fails=
.=0A=0AIf you really think the issue is money then perhaps=0Ayou should dra=
w your hand in your pocket and send=0Aa targeted donation to our current po=
rt maintainer.=0A=0AI also think this thread doesn't belong in=0A-current, =
maybe in -advocacy or -chat.=0A=0APedro.=0A