Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:27:25 PDT
From:      "Marvel Man" <marvel0@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   making a cd

Hello,
     I own a CD-r and I would like to make a cd of FreeBSD. I was
wondering if the same files and directories that are on the purchaseable
cd are on the ftp sites. Or can I only download the normal floppy
install files and write those to a cd. Then make flopies off of those,
not install off the cd. Also, if I made a cd, could I make it in Windows
95, or must I write it in FreeBSD. Thanks for your time and help.

                     Kirk Ruff, Jr.