Date:      Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:23:17 -0500
From:      "Mark Raught (from the laptop)" <mraught@acm.org>
To:        Mobile List <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, General List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Low profile PCI wireless

  Does anyone know of a decent but affordable ("CHEAP!") low profile pci
wireless nic? I've looked around a little but I can't find ANY low
profile wireless cards.

Of course the most important part is FreeBSD compatible, and needs to
fit in a pci slot with out too much clearance (modded case)  Are there
any "L" adapters to make a pci slot go horizontal instead of vertical?
That would prabably work also. I guess even a low profile wireless
adapter for a pc card.

As you can see I am just throwing some ideas out and hope someone has
some good FreeBSd suggestions. This is going to be in a very
small/portable box that used to hous a video game so space is extremely
limited.

thanks in advance,
-mark