Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:36:09 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.ru>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@shift.lan.awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.demon.co.uk>, Brian Somers <brian@utell.co.uk>, FreeBSD-current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ppp

You can find its copy in current@freebsd.org list.

> Ok, I can re-produce the right number of signals.  I don't know
> why this is really needed, but I agree that it's more correct to
> handle things the right number of times.

If one packet must be sent on each alarm tick (LQR packets), it is needed
to keep proper amount of them.

> The reason I used __MAXSIG was because the code wasn't written to
> be able to handle NSIG > 32.

As Bruce points, NSIG is not standard too, but it is at least BSDsm.  If
"caused" will be array of ints instead of bitmask, it will be more
portable and no 32bits in long / 32 signals assumptions.

> I'll send you a copy of the code with the above before
> commiting.  I'd be grateful if you could examine it for
> anything horrible.

Ok.

--
Andrey A. Chernov