Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:39:46 -0800
From:      "S Spies" <spiess@servcom.com>
To:        "Gary Kline" <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How free is free?

Sorry about the outdated message--it's the result of starting up a PC that's
been out-of-service since December (hence the date) while connected to the
LAN.  I had no idea the message was still in the outgoing mailbox.

Oddly enough, I'll be installing Linux on that very PC once I get the
hardware in order.  Thank you for responding, though!

Again, my apologies,

Scott