Date:      Mon, 30 May 2011 23:40:03 -0200
From:      "Nilton Jose Rizzo" <rizzo@lin.ufrj.br>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   openwebmail not work

Hi folks,

   I have a box running FreeBSD 8.2 stable with apache
     Server version: Apache/2.2.18 (FreeBSD)
     Server built:   May 22 2011 21:23:34
   and perl 5.12.3 and owm version 2.53

my owm.conf

domainnames             XXXX.com.br
auth_module             auth_unix.pl
mailspooldir            /var/mail
#ow_cgidir              /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/openwebmail
ow_cgidir               /home2/www/XXXX.com.br/cgi-bin/openwebmail
ow_cgiurl               /cgi-bin/openwebmail
#ow_htmldir             /usr/local/www/data/openwebmail
ow_htmldir              /home2/www/XXXX.com.br/openwebmail
ow_htmlurl              /openwebmail
logfile                 /var/log/openwebmail.log

enable_viruscheck       no
enable_spamcheck        no
enable_learnspam        no

default_iconset         Default
default_fscharset       none

<default_signature>
</default_signature>
enable_saprefs yes
spamcheck_source_allowed       all
viruscheck_source_allowed      all

I have some virtual domain but the real domains was configured
in owm.conf

I take this mesage on browser:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@XXXX.com.br and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

On /var/log/owm.log   -->>  nothing
on /var/log/XXXX.error.log -->>
[Sun May 29 00:32:50 2011] [error] [client 186.221.20.26] Premature end of
script headers: openwebmail.pl, referer: http://www.XXXX.com.br/index.php
[Sun May 29 00:32:55 2011] [error] [client 186.221.20.26] Premature end of
script headers: openwebmail.pl, referer: http://www.XXXX.com.br/index.php

on /var/log/messages.log  -->>  Nothing

I just read the FAQ and search on mail list  but nothing resolv my problem
someone can help me?

This is a new instalation, I use the owm for long time ago, but now nothing
work correct, mavbe I forget some things or some mistake when I type the
config files ....

TIA,
--
Nilton José Rizzo