Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:22:51 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Kelvin Yeung <kelvinye@pacific.net.hk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Be a mirror site

Dear Sir/Madam,

        We would like to become a FreeBSD mirror site.  The following is
our information.  Please feel free to contact us if you need more
information.

Contact : ftpadmin@pacific.net.hk
FTP : ftp://ftp.pacific.net.hk/pub/mirror/FreeBSD/
Location : Hong Kong

	Moreover, we are also interest to become a FreeBSD web site
mirror, any tools which we need?  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kelvin Yeung
System Administrator,		Engineering Dept., Pacific Supernet Ltd.
e-mail: kelvinye@pacific.net.hk URL: http://www.pacific.net.hk/
Tel: (852) 2335-4448		Fax: (852) 2335-4520