Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:00:36 -0000
From:      Jason Dixon <jason@dixongroup.net>
To:        Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
Cc:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: Hatchet for FreeBSD/PF

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 13:42, Max Laier wrote:

> This looks great and it is a pleasure to see third party programs stand=
ing=20
> on our port! Do you plan to wrap this into a freebsd ports-tree port or=
=20
> is anybody else on this mailinglist willing to maintain such a port? If=
=20
> not I could build a port myself (if you don't object?).

Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoy it.  I'd love to create ports for
Open/FreeBSD, but I've never tried developing one.  The documentation
appears to assume plenty of programming (make) experience, so I'm sorta
in the dark.  If you'd maintain the port, I'd be happy to see it happen.

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask!  :)

--=20
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting
http://www.dixongroup.net