Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:50:37 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Justin Boss <jlboss@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE Admin for FreeBSD

Hello,

What are the functions of the tools you have in mind?
You mean like a control panel for KDE. I thought they have that on FreeBSD
already?

Off the topic I

I suggest people stop using free hotmail services like Yahoo,
Hotmail,email.com, start.com.au, lycos etc.

Hotmail /yahoo mail is for people having idol chit chat with each other. For
serious work you should use your ISP's free email account.
like yourusername@yourisp.com