Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:21:04 GMT
From:      George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/86970: The new web site look and feel is not FreeBSDish as we all know and love

>Number:         86970
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       The new web site look and feel is not FreeBSDish as we all know and love
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
              The new web site looks like a commercial portal instead of free software one. It is not as clean as the old one was. Too many buzztricks in front of it and important information is thrown away somewhere behind that new and stupid face. It doesn't fit the look of the handbook as found currently at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
and other useful resources we all know and love.

              visit www.freebsd.org
>Fix:
              Return the old site look and feel or make the new one looks like it at least as much as possible