Date:      Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:25:27 +0800
From:      Su Kang Yin <paradyse@gmail.com>
To:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>, Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>,  freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.0-ALPHA1 r255532 bootup freeze on BBB

Hi,

I found that issue.

It is because I disabled this options:

#options        DDB                     #Enable the kernel debugger
#options        INVARIANTS              #Enable calls of extra sanity checking
#options        INVARIANT_SUPPORT       #Extra sanity checks of
internal structures, required by INVARIANTS
#options        WITNESS                 #Enable checks to detect
deadlocks and cycles
#options        WITNESS_SKIPSPIN        #Don't run witness on
spinlocks for speed
#options        DIAGNOSTIC

Without them rootfs does not mount (kernel does not freeze, when I
eject mmc, kernel shows "mmc0: detached")

I use default kernel config and it works fine.

Thanks,
Yin