Date:      Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:45:28 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: New Logo

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM

On Tuesday,  1 November 2005 at 21:48:57 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [missing attribution to Greg Lehey]

>>> Of course not.  You got what you deserved though so shut the hell up.
>>>
>>> This is a contest that never should have happened for a reason that
>>> has no real justification, it is no wonder it produced a big turd.
>>
>> I don't completely disagree with your opinions, but I find your
>> attitude and language offensive.
>
> And I suspect the majority of people are of the same mind.  Quite
> obviously, the boot-lickers of the conservative right don't understand
> this
> - my choice of language was intended to knock some sense in to them.
>
> I hope, for their sake, that they are offended.  Greatly.

This is your prerogative.  But please don't do it on our lists.  And
don't expect anybody to admire you for it.

And now would you please shut up?  People have been banned from this
list before, and you're on the best way to it.

Yes, there are others on the list who are behaving just as badly as
you.  That is no justification.

Greg

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM--