Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21838: Updated port devel/sip

The following reply was made to PR ports/21838; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To: Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:00:11 -0500

 On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 02:46:04PM -0700, Arun Sharma wrote:
 > This doesn't work for sip and py-qt ports because they don't honor $MOC.
 > I'll have to hack configure.in to make it work.
 >
 > If this is an acceptable solution, I'll cook up a new patch.

 Yes, that is an acceptable solution.  Be sure to return patches to the
 author, because anyone who doesn't support that sort of thing is a
 <insert personal attack here>.  :-)

 --
 Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
 The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."