Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 14:50:15 +0200
From:      Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Paul Herman <pherman@piro.net>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sigh, I'm caught by the LCP loop bug...

I could, and plan to give it a try. I tried once and it didn't work,
didn't try looking for the cause to deeply, and I'll probably try
again pretty soon now, since I don't expect the sppp/lcp fix soon now
:P

Anyways, this brings me to a question  I have - if I want to set up
user-ppp, what steps do I need to do differently to use it with ISDN
from the various tuts available? Is there a step-by-step tut on how to
set this up with ISDN?

--
Oren Sarig
sarig@bezeqint.net.il

> > >    **** OPEN CALL! *****
> > >
> > > If you can also reproduce this problem, and would like to help
me
> > have a
> > > look at some code, get into contact with me <pherman@piro.net>
> >
> > I could help with testing patches, though I probably couldn't help
> > with code - I have no clue at all about the workings of
> > ISDN/PPP/CHAP/whatever. Though you can't beat me about
reproduction -