Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:11:08 +0100
From:      Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@intercom.es>
To:        Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
Cc:        Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@intercom.es>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrillic, X, Netscape

=== Peter escribia
(Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:49:32PM -0700):

> >>You need to apply what's explained in the Handbook, lang-setup.html
>
>         HTH
>                                 Manuel Garcia
> >>

> Good point, I'll have to try that :), I'm just asking to basically see who
> has done this and pointers about what to do, what not to do. I've found
> some fonts/utils for Russian/Cyrillic language under ports, I'll try
> those, and handbook.

	Well, I've done it myself as per directions in the
handbook and all went pretty nicely, but it was a couple years
ago and I barely remember the details. I do remember though
that keyboard switching didn't quite work and I had to use an
alternative method for just this. Even the directions given
in the Handbook might in all probability have changed since
back then, you might be luckier now.

	Good luck
					Manuel Garcia