Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 1998 19:23:19 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DOSCMD: Problems w/ Quicken

I still use Quicken 5.0 for DOS, and boot into DOS every 3-4 weeks to use it.

So I decided to try it on DOSCMD -- would be great if I could run it in
FreeBSD.

The main menu comes up, but when I hit the down arrow key in the "inverted
T (middle) keypad, I get:

     ax=0000 bx=ffff cx=ff07 dx=0000
     si=001c di=001a sp=fe64 bp=fe78
     cs=30bb ss=3db8 ds=0040 es=9e99
     ip=357 eflags=34246
     8b 07 3c e0 75 02 32 c0 3b 1c fb 1f 5e 5f 5b ca
     movw   (%bx),%ax
     unsupported instruction

Same deal if I hit the "C" key to create reports.

If instead I hit the down arrow in the numeric (right) keypad, the menu
behaves as though several selection keys were pressed, neither of which had
anything to do with down-arrow.  The same type of thing happens if I hit
"P" for preferences.

Randall