Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:24:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
Cc:        Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kde2 on yesterday's current.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Edwin Culp wrote:

> Thanks, Alan.  I will be patient.  I thought that it was working
> and I was the only one.

You're certainly not the only one! I had similar problems (on -STABLE,
however) yesterday. By now, I made KDE 2.2.2 install successfully using a
few dirty things that are probably far from "the right way of fixing
things".

Anyway, I'm confident that Alan will soon have all of these problems fixed.
Although KDE works for me now, I'll probably try to build again after the
fixes have been commited...

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.tisys.org * nils@tisys.org