Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:35:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>, Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I get ncplib ?

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> Boris, why don't you look at
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook/porting.html and make a port for
> ncplib so we can provide it as a FreeBSD package. Please? :>

At some point it would be better to bring ncplib into the tree so that
FreeBSD can use it to install from a netware share.  In addition, it might
be enough of a carrot should we mention the lack of kernel SMB client
support to Boris at some point in the future.

Good job again Boris!

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |