Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:42 +0100
From:      "Coercitas Temet'Nosce" <coercitas@hotmails.com>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TR : IPFilter

Hello all,

I was just wondering something regarding IPFilter and new FreeBSD 5.0

First, I was looking for IPF related functions in new Kernel building,
didn't found them anywhere.maybe I did something wrong but not likely.
Is it
now a non kernel related application ?

Btw, I was looking for some docs on the FreeBSD website and didn't found
anything interesting, only firewall that FreeBSD seems to support
nowadays
is the old IPFW, which is quite obsolete now imo. Why are documentation
pages not dealing with IPF at all ? is there any reason ?

Thanx.