Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:53:36 -0600
From:      mike.perik@bankofamerica.com
To:        anand@desktop.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: GCC 2.95.x with threads enabled

I checked my system and didn't find a libgcc_r.a

When configuring JTC for building a script gets run that does a :

nm 'gcc -print-libgcc-file-name' | grep pthread

if it doesn't find anything it won't continue on with the configuration.

For now I'm just disabling the check and adding the -pthread argument to see
if that will get arround the problem.

Mike