Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:38:19 -0500
From:      "Doug Paquette" <dcpaq2@sbcglobal.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Question

To whom it may concern at Free BSD,

I was wondering if you have the Handbook in a PDF format that I can =
download to make it easier to print the hand book out?

Thanks much

Doug
If you reply to this email, including the "Original Message" in which =
your reply is about would be greatly appreciated to help me better =
reference what your reply is in regards to.=20
=20
Outlook express offers this by enabling a feature called "include =
message in reply" located at the following path in outlook express, =
tools/options/send.