Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:54:16 -0800
From:      Brett Crosby <bc@mail.quantified.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        BC@quantified.com
Subject:   Urchin and FreeBSD

Hello,

This submission is for: http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software_bycat.html

Please let me know if anything else is required.

Thanks!

-Scott Crosby

Company:

Quantified Systems, Inc.

Quantified develops <B><A
HREF="http://www.urchin.com">Urchin</A></B>, the <B>world's fastest
web visitor-reporting system (log analyzer)</B>.  Urchin can handle
from 1 to 100,000+ websites and gigabytes of data per day.  And,
Urchin is <B>FREE</B>, in adware form - no time limit, and not a
demo.  Urchin can also be licensed to run in ad-free mode.  Customers
include: <B>FreeBSD.org (1 site), Nettaxi (150,000+ sites)</B>, and
thousands in between.  Try it now, it's cool!

>>Hi Brett,
>>
>>I noticed your recent PR on PRNewswire, in which you mention the
>>availability of a FreeBSD version of your product. I didn't seem to notice
>>your company listed on the commercial software vendors list at
>>http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software_bycat.html - have you
>>considered adding yourself to the list? Please send mail to
>>www@freebsd.org with the relevant details if so.
>>
>>Thanks for supporting FreeBSD!
>>
>>Kris

Scott Crosby - Systems Chief

http://www.urchin.com
Download Urchin ASAP 2.0, the best web stats at any price - free!

Quantified Web Systems, Inc.
2165 India St.
San Diego, CA  92101
(619) 233-1400 ext. 5