Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:01:21 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Jeff Gibbons <jgibbons@protogate.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, Steve Roome <steve@sse0691.bri.hp.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>, Mark Ovens <marko@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: signal 11 faq entry

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 02:51:49PM -0700, Jeff Gibbons wrote:
> Here's another possible <listitem> for Nik's list of "common causes":

Hmm, maybe what we really need is a question on this sort of thing that
the signal 11 FAQ can refrence.  Programs throwing signal 11 isn't the
only symptom of flakey hardware.  I'm got a system that locks solid
periodicaly if you install memory in one of the slots (which is bad
because there are only two of them).

-- Brooks