Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:45:16 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
To:        "Andre` Niel Cameron" <AndreC@Axxs.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: This guy is so far out

> Did you write the story?  No?  Then you never
> know I have met some pretty ignorant people
> in my life.  This does could very well be real.

I saw nothing in the post that would lead me to believe it was real, and
lots that leads me to believe that it isn't, such as the targets of the
links, and the British spelling of misbehavior in a post supposedly written
by an American.  Additionally, the distortions of Linux do not correlate
with anything I have encountered concerning that OS.  The post becomes
increasingly over the top as it progresses.  It's sort of like an IQ test:
the further you read before you catch on, the lower your score.