Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:12:33 +0800
From:      Howard Su <howard0su@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: crash in pthread umtx_op

--089e01536b7c82129704ead40b83

click send too quick.

The attached is a simple repro code which can consistant repro a crash
related signal deliver and mutex/cond operation.

repro steps:
1. compile the test.c with the following command:
   clang -g test.c -lpthread
2. run ./a.out
3. press ctrl-C when "Enter" is displayed. in other words, send SIGINT when
thread is in pthread_cond_timedwait.
4. crash

Seems this is problem related to pthread or signal deliver, which exceeds
my skill to debug. I need help.

I notice this when I was play with dtrace arm port from gonozo. the _sleep
function is a simpler version of dtrace_sleep in libdtrace. In case you
need more details, please refer that file @
cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libdtrace/dt_work.c.

--
-Howard

--089e01536b7c82129704ead40b83--