Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:28:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   switching between localizations or using more then one localisationat once

Hullo.First of all I give you some hints who I am(at least what are fields
of interest of mine :)) I am excahnge Russian student in Germany.
What I do ?I occasionally do some translations as my student job and
work pretty much with German and Russian documents, very oft
simultaneously.My default localisation is Russian.So all diviating
letters of German alphabet I see with some Russian letters that take
the same place in extended ASCII table.I surely could set up different
login accounts for different users but it is not what I want because as
already said I very often must work with documents in this two languages
simultaneously(e.g. translating documentation ,maintaining public copy of
scripts for my co-students and my own private copy in Russian and so on).
Any suggestions , solutions ,hints how can I do it ?

kind regards ,

Ariel