Date:      29 Oct 1999 02:56:27 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cant these people spell?

Pablo Baena <greyheart@fnmail.com> writes:

> I'm not the kind of guy that goes out kicking Windoze boxes, when I see
> one, I just think: "Hey, I have a much more powerful box at home waiting
> for me, let this s**t burn the hard disk and go away".

The answer to all these troubling things you said is but one.  Never try
to make things so easy that a stupid user would be able to use them.
Instead, try to educate "stupid" users to be able to use more elaborate
and sophisticated programs without always complaining.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]