Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:42:20 +0100
From:      "J Schroeder" <j.schroeder@rockwelldatacorp.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Urgent Unix Support Requirement for Frankfurt

Hi.

If any of you guys are looking (or know of anyone looking) for a new
position in Frankfurt,  I have a colleague looking for several Unix
Support people there. Please
drop me a mail if interested and I will forward details

The rquirement involves: Knowledge of UNIX, SQL or programming languages,
Standard Microsoft software, Native German speaker (also good knowledge of
English)

Best regards,

 J. Schroeder