Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:59:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Adam Maloney <adamm@sihope.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Best Way Blocking Spams

This is somewhat of a shameless plug, but since it's on topic I think it's
appropriate.

We are a Minneapolis based ISP.  We didn't like any of the current
solutions available, so we developed our own.  It's similar to Postini,
but we've put a lot of thought into it which makes it very ISP-centric, so
I like it better.  And it runs on FreeBSD.

We have a specific pricing structure for service providers who want to
provide it to their customers.

It is a commercial solution, but if anyone is looking for another "hands
off" approach like Troy mentioned, check http://marvin.sihope.com.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications