Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2014 21:23:26 -0600
From:      Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
To:        iamatt <iamatt@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: openjdk-7.45.18_1 is forbidden: Triggering a nasty FreeBSD bug.

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 9:03 PM, iamatt <iamatt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just uncomment it and play minecraft with your kid.  I have a 9.2 server
> that we play on (when he lets me) with bukkit server.

Well first off, he'd need to comment the line or delete it. Of more
practical concern, yeah, who cares about any private info which might be on
the system, or potentially providing a foothold to any other system on your
internal network containing such information.

Life is too short.  Or use Linux

I find the two statements to be oxymoronic.

--
Adam