Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:01:54 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Redundancy...

What I dont get with all this is, you stated before that
you have had two days of downtime in 3 years...

That seems fairly good to me, how can you justify the cost
of co-location etc of your servers when you have only had
two days of down time in 3 years?!

If there was no power to your office, then you werent doing
any work anyway... Are your servers that critical that even
a few hours of down time is too great?

It just seems like a big waste of money to keep 5 servers
running when you wont be able to work on them anyway without
power...

Cheers Everyone!
Kal.