Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 15:22:34 -0400
From:      Lance M.Westerhoff <lmw188@psu.edu>
To:        "Morse, Richard E." <REMORSE@PARTNERS.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DB2 on FreeBSD??

As long as I can partition the FS and as long as the DBMS I use knows
what to do with multiple partitions, I will hopefully be ok.  I'll check
though.  That could be a very valid concern in this OS-decision making
process.  If I have a RAID >1TB, can I partition the disk into smaller
chunks (as I probably would anyway) and still be able to use FreeBSD as
the OS?  Thanks for the heads up.

-Lance