Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:50:47 -0600
From:      Loren Schooley <loren@flash.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   printer

I successfuly was printing mad on me 2.2.5 and then I messed up and printed out of Netscape. Now I am running out of ink and paper. I think it is trying to really print Netscape, the binary! millions and jillions...it won't stop. I thought I 'd let it ride itself out. I killed the spool, but it just wants to print like binary! Any one seen this type behavior? (from a print command:) I am running out of ink and I have real things to print.o