Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:35:24 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        James FitzGibbon <james@targetnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amr or mlx RAID products

The Mylex 352 isn't supported yet, I'm waiting for documentation and
hardware from Mylex.  I'm not recommending the AMI controllers at the
moment because there's a lockup bug in either the driver or the firmware
that I haven't been able to track down (if someone has the time and
hardware to play with this, please get in touch with me).

I'd be inclined at the moment to recommend the Mylex eXtremeRAID 1100 if
you're looking for a high-end controller.