Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:04:07 -0300
From:      Agus <agus.262@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BSD Process, etc Limits....

Hi guys....

I've been googleing regarding this subject - Limiting users in mem,
proc and more- for a while now and think that the best and more
documented or at least the one that came in all my search results is
using login.conf...

Just wanted to ask if there is something in particular i should take
care, or maybe if theres another way to limit users taht is worth
commenting me please feel free to do it...

I will appreciate any feedback regarding this....thanks a lot

Cheers,
Agustin