Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:07:18 +0100
From:      Boris Staeblow <balu@dva.in-berlin.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CTM <> CVSUP differences

Hello,

I'm using ctm-cvs for synchronizing my CVS-Tree.
But sometimes I get MD5 checksum errors when apllying the ctm's.
To resynchronize my ctm's with the CVS-Tree i have to use cvsup at
ctm.freebsd.org with the option "strictrcs". Many files have to
be retransmitted and many fixup's appear.

Is it possible that there are slight differences between the
CTM's and the "real world" ?

Is CTM a little neglient when the diffs are generated?

Boris

--
balu@dva.in-berlin.de
   Boris Staeblow