Date:      Fri, 7 May 2004 11:19:31 +0200
From:      platanthera <platanthera@web.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: handbook, section 15.2

On Friday 07 May 2004 08:56,  Nguyen Tam Chinh wrote:
> A small note: I have a 4.9-STABLE and flash plugin works with
> konqueror (KDE 3.2.0)

according to http://freebsd.kde.org/howtos/konqueror-flash.php 4.9-RELEASE
shouldn't work, 4-STABLE from February 5th 2004 or newer should be OK

> (although opera 7.23/7.50 and firefox hang with that
> flash plugin :().

cd /var/db/pkg && pkg_info -D linuxpluginwrapper* outputs
# Flash6 with Opera is not av[a]ilable.

maybe i should ask on freebsd-mozilla@ for problems one may encounter with
flash6 for mozilla and friends. i use it with firefox on 5.2.1 - without
trouble.

thanks.