Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:01:48 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Sheldon Hearn' <sheldonh@iafrica.com>, camel@avias.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:

	[ML]  Hey, not all is lost.  You can still use your 1510 as an
el-cheapo external SCSI case connector.

	What I did after my ancient 386SX-16 died was to throw away the
motherboard and use the case as a 5-bay case (it was a midi-tower).  The
1510 came in handy because it was cheaper than the ribbon-to-50-pin-D
SCSI adapter.  Of course I did not bother to power the card :)

	/Marino