Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:29:19 +0500 (YEKT)
From:      "Sergey N. Voronkov" <serg@dor.zaural.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bug reports and time to fix.

Hi!

Sorry if my questions are FAQ, but I can't find anything about...
I'm little novice in FreeBSD cvsup, but not in FreeBSD (I'm using it
from 2.0.5 version).

So, could you, please, tell me:

1) Who is making changes and patches in STABLE?

2) How can I propose my own patches/changes or enhancements to
FreeBSD community.

A little history to this questions:

I'v found the at(1) bug description in Freebsd-Bug database. And patches,
filled it Audit-Trail. I think, if Mr. Sheldon Hearn's patch isn't applied
to main three, may be it is incorrect in some cases? So I'v found OpenBSD
patch to this bug, adapt it and send. Nothing happened... Is noone
need at(1) worked? Is above 20 days of unfixed bug and existed patch
normal in STABLE-branch? When I'v send some fixes to ports tree, they
are applied much more faster :-(.

( Please excuse me for my english. No practice in long time. )

Serg N. Voronkov.