Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 16:03:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        war-zone@uk2.net (Stone)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make: don't know how to make dwarf1.c. Stop

As I recall, Stone wrote:
> By this do you mean having to reboot into single user mode to do a
> make installworld will become a thing of the past?
>
> That will be a godsend for me (my fbsd server is colocated) :)

My server is co-located as well.  I admit it isn't terribly loaded,
but I've never had a problem doing an installworld while it is in
multi-user.  In fact, sometimes I launch a "make world" timed to
finish around 2am, and haven't been bit yet.

Of course, YMMV.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.net