Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 15:52:05 -0700
From:      User Timb <timb@quicknet.transport.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

Subject:Problems disklabeling second SCSI drive..

I formated it my second second drive 500 meg's for dos..
For some reason when i bring up sysinstall or try to disklabel it ..It doesnt want to label it or doesnt come up in sysinstall.
This is the first time i ever tried to get dos and unix working on the same SCSI drive but i figured it would be the same pretty much as IDE..
IT comes up in the initial probes so it's being reconized there.
I am running the latest kernel from a few day's ago on two 3.6 gig micropolis drives..
Anyone have a clue on how i can get the second drive to have dos on it?..
Basicly i just want to be able to mount the second drive as a dos partion and then copy over some files..