Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 16:00:45 -0400
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Users' Groups

At 12:38 AM 5/11/97 +0800, you wrote:
>> Has anyone started a FreeBSD Users' Group in his/her local area?  I'm
>> considering starting one, and I want ideas on the best way(s) to go about
>> that as well as an idea of how much time I'll need to commit.
>
>What would be the objectives of such a group?

(Sorry for the long delay.  My ISP went AWOL for about a week.)

Anyway, I think the group would encompass a range of activities, from
hacking to general Unix education for PC users.  But I'd primarily like to
see the FreeBSD user base expanded as well as set up local support for
current users.  FreeBSD is the best secret in the free Unix community, and
it's about time to let the cat out of the bag.

K.S.