Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Practical qurestion here..............

OK folks...when I decided to go all FreeBSD I neglected something....mailing
lists stuff. I get every 4 monts a comma delinated (comma seperated - whatever)
list of addresses and other info on floppy disk.. I need to import this list
into a database and from there print mailing labels. MS Access would do this
easially, but is there arything for FreeBSD to do this. I would hate to
re-install windows just for this......help please.

William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>