Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:54:14 +0800 (SGT)
From:      "Sudirman Hassan" <s9810048@mmu.edu.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree 4.1 problem

Hi,

I'm just install Xfree86-4.10. Going thru the installation, run the xf86config.
Everything when okay except mouse.

Mouse will appear at the center of the screen whenever I start the X. If I move
the move, the cursor will directly go to the left topmost of the screen. If I
move it, it just move a little bit and will go back to the left top most area
of the screen.

I have enable mouse daemon ( /dev/sysmouse ), set is in xf86config as I should
and set the protocol to "SysMouse" but the problem still occur. I have no
problem for other things.. display of my kde look much more better.

Xfree863.3.6 work okay.. but I wanna try xfree4.10.
My vga card is SIS 620.

regards,
deman