Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:49:39 +0200
From:      Holger Kipp <kipp@eurowings.de>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/sapr3.html

Hi,

Chapter 20 of the FreeBSD documentation (Linux Binary Compatibility)
was changed a bit:

"Restructured and parts updated by Jim Mock. Originally contributed
by Brian N. Handy and Rich Murphey."

In 20.5 Installing SAP R/3 my name got mangled a bit. It is Holger Kipp
and not "Holger Kill". Could this be reverted, please.

Furthermore my email "holger.kipp@alogis.com" can stay there as well
in case people have questions about R3-Installation on FreeBSD.

I had a few more points, but are currently working with a customer so
have no access to my sent mails.

One thing, though: SAP asked me to add a disclaimer, that installations
using FreeBSD are not (and will not be) supported by SAP.

Whom should I contact in future to change something of my article, or
would it be possible for me to change it myself? I would then also
need the article in its current format...

Regards,
Holger Kipp