Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:00:02 -0700
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dan Gillmor could use some help

If anyone has some suggestions (I realize he asked for Linux expertise,
but perhaps he's open to a different kind of switch), maybe leave him a
comment on his blog?

Your Assistance Requested (Linux Gurus), Please

I have a ThinkPad X40 and am looking for a version of Linux that
recognizes all the hardware, including the Wi-Fi, and handles
suspend/resume. I installed Xandros Linux, which handled the hardware
perfectly but not suspend/resume.

Anyone know of a distribution that does it all?

Dan Gillmor on Grassroots Journalism, Etc. 4/21/05 7:38 AM Dan Gillmor
--
Paul Beard
<www.paulbeard.org/>