Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:34:40 +0530
From:      Vissu <ycsvissu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java Keytool Assistance

------=_Part_553_29503467.1111824280648

Dear Sir,

         Here i have a Verisigned(CA) certificate.Iam trying to import
this certificate, it is sucessfully imported to my keystore and it is
sucessfully running.but my problem is when iam trying to view the
certificate by double clicking on the lock symbol of the status bar of
InternetExplorer it was showing both the ISSUED-To and ISSUED-BY are
same and that too it was displaying our domain name.

    But actually it has to display like ISSUED-TO as our doamin name
and ISSUED-BY as Verisign.

     The process what i have tried to import is first i have created a
new keystore.after creating a keystore i tried to import a Verisigned
Certificate(CA).it was imported sucssfully and ssl is running fine.

       Regarding this we have contacted to VeriSign Customer Support
also.They suggested to take assistance from u .

      So You please go through the screen shots which is there in this
mail as attachment and please kindly suggest me regarding this.what
may be the reason.and how to solve it.

with knid regards,
vissu