Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Routing questions over leased lines

Hi:
I have a FreeBSD host that is connected to a leased
line using a internal routing card (etinc et5025-16).
The other end is a cisco 2905 and in order to connect
to it, i need to set up my card(eth0) to belongs to
same cisco's subnet/netmask,etc.:
ifconfig eth0 inet 209.90.252.105 209.90.252.106
netmask 255.255.255.248
Now, it works good, i have full access to
209.90.255.104 network ( i can telnet/finger/etc to
the cisco router).
But, i want to have access to internet to the same
host  and its lan, i have assigned 5 ips:
209.90.252.113 to 118 BUT they belongs to other
network; subnet: 209.90.252.112
the questions is, How can i set up my host for have
access to the others ips or at least one IP?
The idea of my ISP network topology, is that they give
me one ip, that allow to their wan, and other 5 ips
that allow to my new network; and i dont have a router
(it's "internal" on the host), so, I need my host to
belongs to my isp WAN (209.90.252.104), and belongs to
my network (209.90.252.112).
How is this posible?
Thanks alot.
p.s. if it's posible with routed, how can i set up
/etc/gateways? i havent make it possible.

thanks alot freebsd team.