Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:55:09 -0500
From:      "Aaron Sink" <asink@autonomicresources.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Keese F. John" <jfk@autonomicresources.com>
Subject:   Partnership Program

To Whom It May Concern:

 Thank you for considering our firm in representing your products in the
Federal Marketplace.  Autonomic Resources is an 8a Firm - this
designation is very favorable to you as Federal buyers are encouraged to
spend $$ with 8a firms over all others - In addition they can "sole
source" purchases to so - preventing the need to do competitive bidding!
We are one of only 7 firms involved with the DoD Data At Rest SmartBUY
BPA - lending great exposure to us from ALL Federal Agencies (DoD,
Civilian as well as State & Local).=20

=20

We have established reseller agreements with Open Source integration
solutions - like RedHat, Centeris, and Atta2d - your products will fit
very well in the family of products  Our company possesses Top Secret
Clearance  - this  opens up "Black" organizations to our products and
services. These agencies like FBI, NRO, NSA have been early adopters of
open source.

=20

We are very interested in working with your company to create a mutually
profitable relationship. I'd to setup a conference call for us to
discuss=20

=20

Thanks - Aaron

=20